ICare Home Care Services LLC is proud to have caregivers and care staff who are dedicated and compassionate to care for other people. Our team members embrace a positive, balanced approach to caring and keeping your loved one safe.
All of our caregivers have undergone extensive background checks and screenings. They are not only experienced, well-trained, and insured but are also caring, compassionate, and dedicated. We have chosen them specifically to accommodate all your loved one’s needs.
Here is the process we do to make sure we only hire the best ones:
- We conduct criminal background checks and child abuse clearances, if applicable, on all staff.
- We conduct Step 1 & 2 TB screenings for all direct care workers.
- We ensure the competency of our care providers by making sure:
- All direct care workers must pass our competency exams during the first initial application process. We have an ongoing training program that meets the requirements of 42 C.F.R. 484.36. Our training program meets the training standards for Medicaid Waiver or other publicly funded program providing home and community-based services;
- All current direct care workers employed are in compliance
- Maintain documentation to show direct care worker staff have criminal background checks and child abuse clearances if required, and that the owner(s) and office staff with direct consumer contact have the required TB screening; or
- Ongoing training
At times in our lives, we can all use a little help. Whether help around the house, companionship care, or assistance with activities of daily living, our caregivers are here for you. If you have any questions about them, please don’t hesitate to call us.