Doing daily household activities and chores can be a burden, challenging, and dangerous for seniors and other people with disabilities. With the help of our trusted homemakers, we can help maintain your home to improve mood, do the chores, and provide those tender loving touches to keep your loved ones healthy and comfortable.
Our homemakers can help in:
- Light housekeeping
- Transportation to & from doctor’s appointment
- Kitchen cleaning and organization (including checking expiration dates)
- Cleaning and organizing bathrooms
- Vacuuming and sweeping
- Laundry and changing bed linens
- Eliminating tripping hazards and safe-proofing the home
- Pet care and plant care assistance
Do not live in a home you’re unhappy with. We can turn your home to be that comfortable and nurturing place again. For more information about our homemaker services, please contact us today. Our compassionate caregivers are available for as long as you need to ensure your house remains your home.